Hello… my name is Sejal and I started this blog because I want to write (seems obvious you say?) well when I say write I wanted to write creatively but I have writer’s block (even before I started!). So anyway I thought I would start by documenting things that happen to me, around me and to my near and dear ones and sometimes about annoying people too! Sort of like a chronicle but with humour.
So what do I do when I am not talking about me? … well I work –ta dah! When I am not working and talking about me I do my best to annoy the hell out of my husband (poor man- he has no chance).
Other mildly interesting things about me (it may not be interesting to you but I like it!)
I am married and have been married for 6 years. We have a wonderful if not cheeky 3 year old son. My husband works and I work between our long commutes we somehow manage to fit in some time with our son.
While we are working – we someone wonderful look after our son. When I say wonderful – I really mean amazing, multi-talented, beautiful and out of this world great person- MY MUM! Yep that’s right who else can I trust to look after my son than my mum!
In my spare time (I never seem to have any after my son was born) but before this major event I used to :
- Read- used to read mysteries, thrillers and an occasional Twilight book (ahem!)
- Travel have managed to visit most of Europe, some of USA and India (Mumbai practically being my second home!)
- Go out with friends –yes that’s right SINGLE/COUPLE with no kids friends!
- Watch TV-food channels being my favourite!
Please don’t get me wrong – I still do all of the above
- I still read- but now I read bed-time stories can you imagine reading Thomas the Tank Engine every night?
Travel – Mostly to India to visit the other half’s family (my wonderful in-laws) which not a negative point at all!Seriously it’s not –they indeed are marvellous!
- Go out with friends – yep we still do this but with families or young couples with children. Again not a negative point but sometimes I just need to see my single or ‘in a relationship’ friends so I can get jealous ( yep- I am sad that way)
- Watch TV – Disney Channel –Curious George, Thomas and the Tank Engine and Mickey Mouse. I know all characters of these cartoons –go on test me I will ace it! 🙂
So that’s it – this is my life at this moment!